My name is Tyler and I am a photographer, wife, follower of Christ, floral designer, and avid cupcake consumer.
My passion for weddings, romance and all things lovely has led me to the career I have today. I love getting work with people who are at one of the happiest points of their lives. Whether it is a bride getting married to her lifelong friend or a senior about to graduate and enter a new stage in life. As a part time photographer and full time floral designer, I get the best of both worlds.
I started photography 4 years ago after "borrowing" my husband's SLR camera. With my younger sister as my subject, I fell in love with the art of portrait photography. I found my niche in wedding photography, capturing the weddings of my close family and friends. I have had a passions for weddings ever since!
During the week, I help run a small floral shop called Mum's Flowers in the heart of downtown Whitefish, MT. This job has allowed me to expand my creative abilities even more. You may even see a few of our floral projects on the blog every once and a while!
I would love to meet with you and chat about photography, weddings or flowers.
A few facts about me...
1. I married my best friend, Dan Burfeind on June 28th, 2014. He is an enthusiastic math teacher, pro-lawn waterer, marathon runner, excellent s'more chef and makes me laugh everyday!
2. The only baby in our life right now is our yorkie named Ollie. He is a supreme cuddler and fills our life with so much joy!
3. I work full time at a flower shop and I still never get tired of fresh blooms. I find myself buying flowers just because I love the feeling they bring to a room.
4. I love exploring other creative outlets. Right now I have been enjoying decorating our first home, gardening and apparel sewing.
5. Follow me on Snapchat! @mstylernicole
6. I find fulfillment in good conversations with friends, sharing my creative gifts with others and following Christ.
7. Although I have a fear of heights, it is my dream to ride in a hot air balloon someday!